- How did you get into old cars/trucks?
We (me, my brother and sister) were brought up around cars from day one with my dad being big a Chevy fan, it had to have running boards and it had to be low. I caught the bug real early.
- What was the first chevy bomb vehicle you owned?
My first and current bomb is a New Zealand new right hand drive 46 Fleetmaster
- Which Chevy Bomb is your all time favorite?
To choose one is a big task. If I had to, it would be a 49-52 Suburban.
- What have you gotten out of ChevyBombs.com?
Right from the beginning CB was an awesome resource for helping me get my 46 back on the road. From technical info through styling. Also meeting other members of the CB community.
- As a ChevyBombs.com Veterano, is there anything you would like to share to the world?
I built my bomb on a budget just the way I wanted, it’s nothing perfect but I love cruising it with friends and family. To me, that’s what it’s all about, good times, good memories with good people.