- How did you get into old cars/trucks?
I have always been around custom, classic, and muscle cars since I was a kid. My family all had them. Going to Califas while I was growing up exposed me to the Bombitas and how they tied into our Chicano Culture. AZ didn’t have too many bombas not until the last decade.
- What was the first chevy bomb vehicle you owned?
My Trokita…1951 Chevy 3100 had it since 1995
- Which Chevy Bomb is your all-time favorite?
’53 Chevy hardtop & ’41 Chevy Coupe
4. What have you gotten out of ChevyBombs.com?
Puro Carnalismo. Gente I met on the forum 10 years ago…I meet up with and kick back with as often as possible to this day.
5. As a ChevyBombs.com Veterano, is there anything you would like to share to the world?
Build your ranfla to drive. Enjoy them. Give it a soul. I’ve drove mine all over the southwest for the last 20 years. Met FIRME Gente just like the ChevyBombs Carnales…