1. How did you get into old cars/trucks?
Growing up in the O.C. barrio, seeing my brothers and the older dudes with their rides and the sound of straight pipes was what influenced me.
2. What was the first chevy bomb vehicle you owned?
My first bomb was a 47 Fleetline that was actually my daily driver. I was young, married, had a newborn son and fixed it up a little at a time.
3. Which Chevy Bomb is your all-time favorite?
My favorite all time bomb would be 42-48 Fleetline.
4. What have you gotten out of ChevyBombs.com?
ChevyBombs has given me the opportunity to meet a lot of good gente and knowledge of anything associated with building bombs.
5. As a ChevyBombs.com Veterano, is there anything you would like to share to the world?
Some of the vatos in this game keep their knowledge to themselves and I feel that by sharing your knowledge will help everyone. For instance, you need chroming? Go see Sam at BP chrome. You need interior? Go see Mike Perez etc. etc. Share the wealth. We can’t take it with us when we are gone. Thanks and God Bless.