1. How did you get into old cars/trucks?
My dad has always had an old ride. He got my 47 when I was 3 years old. I grew up in that ride.
2. What was the first chevy bomb vehicle you owned?
My 1947 Chevy fleetmaster
3. Which Chevy Bomb is your all-time favorite?
That’s funny…I always liked and wanted a 1935 Chevy Master 4 door suicide door. Now, my mother and her husband own one. I told them if they ever sell it, I will have to sell all the junk (accessories) I own.
4. What have you gotten out of ChevyBombs.com?
Made other bomb friends and have gotten more knowledge about bombs
5. As a ChevyBombs.com Veterano, is there anything you would like to share to the world?
Keep on rapping them straight pipes keep them white walls clean.