1) How did you get into old cars/trucks.
I got into lowriding by following the footsteps of my older siblings. Being the 5th child (middle child) of 10 siblings, I got my older brother’s hand me down. My 1st lowrider was a 1963 Chevy Impala. I was 14 yrs old when I owned my 1st lowrider.
2) What was the 1st Chevy Bomb vehicle owned?
1947 4dr. Chevy Fleetmaster…Red Body, Black Fenders
3) Which Chevy Bomb is your all-time favorite?
1937 Chevy Master Deluxe
4) What have you gotten out of ChevyBombs.com?
I have established friendships, knowledge and informational resources
5) As a ChevyBomb.com Veterano, is there anything you would like to share to the world?
Life is full of setbacks. Never lose sight of your goals for your lowrider. Stay focused. Lowriding isn’t a hobby it’s a lifestyle.