1. How did you get into old cars/trucks?
Always been into the lowrider movement. My dad was into it in the 60’s. After years of Mechanical Engineering, I started using my engineering experience to make a better lowrider.
- What was the first chevy bomb vehicle you owned?
1, but 1952 pick up, but prior to that I had 60’s Impalas and “G” body rides.
- Which Chevy Bomb is your all time favorite?
That’s hard to answer, because time has not ended there is so much more to see. So what inspired me the most so far was the Tovars green fleetline slammmmmedd. That what was made me seek out the super slam.
- What have you gotten out of ChevyBombs.com?
Understanding passed manufacturing techniques. The older you go the simpler they are…..
- As a ChevyBombs.com Veterano, is there anything you would like to share to the world?
There are no secrets, I post it all. So that others can understand what it take to build a ride. My hope is that with sharing with others it will help keep the Chevybomb movement going.